COVID-19 Protocol for you appointment(as of July 2nd 2020)
Now taking bookings to August 31st.
- Cancellation policy has been waived. If you feel sick let me know & stay home. If I feel sick I will let you know & stay home.
- The treatment will be the same but with an even greater level of precaution and PPE.
- All documentation and signatures are to be done online including the annual Client Health History, COVID-19 surveys, treatment forms, and consents.
- You must have remained within Canada in the last 14 days.
What YOU will need to do:
- You will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have one, one can be provided for a small fee.
- Bring a mobile device for text messaging. The waiting area no longer exists. You will be asked to wait in your car or outside of the building until you receive a text from me to come up. You will be asked to remove your shoes on a vinyl mat, use the hand sanitizer at the door, and go directly into the treatment room.
- Fill out a COVID-19 survey before coming into the clinic (it is a must!). NOTE: You will need to fill two COVID-19 surveys. Once when you book and again the morning of your treatment. Both will be sent to you by email. If you have any problems let me know. If you do not pass, let me know & stay home.
- You are encouraged to come to the clinic alone. If a guardian, parent, personal support worker are required by you, they will need to provide their name, email address, and phone number in case of the need for contact tracing.
- Expect your temperature to be checked upon arrival
- I will try to use the mandatory screening survey for the consents.
- NO CASH will be accepted only credit card, e-transfer, or VISA or MasterCard debits..
- NO PAPER RECEIPTS only emailed PDFs
What I will be doing:
- The usual sheet and face cover linen change
- Using government approved COVID-19 cleansers, I will clean the chairs, treatment table, face cradle, coat rack, doorknobs, hand sanitizer dispenser, walking mat
- Keep a cleaning log
- Washing my hands in the clinic between appointments
- Changing my clothing to clean clothes after each treatment.
See you soon!